Culinary art at 4 star hotel Dachstein
Sought after by guests, distinguished by Michelin Hotel Guide
Innovative, creative, down-to-earth – gourmets and Haute cuisine lovers are charmed by the culinary art of hotel Dachstein. Wolfgang Knechtl, your host in person, creates extraordinary dishes with a hint of being down-to-earth and peasurable experiences of a certain kind. He combines his long lasting experience in Austria’s top hotel sectors with regional ingredients.
A gourmet half-board includes:
- a comprehensive breakfast buffet including regional products, homemade bread and jams
- a 6-course-dinner including salad and uncooked vegetarian food buffets
- a formal dinner and / or an Austrian delicacies evening once a week
- a daily vegetarian main course
- fully vegetarian meals, vegan cuisine by request limited possible
We highly welcome locals und holiday guests as „walk-ins“ at our 6-course-dinner. Complete your evening with a glass of champagne or whisky, a cocktail, some beer, fresh fruit juices or a cup of coffee at the hotel bar – the choice is broad.